sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

thanks


The lens of my eyes

The desire to discover new things in the photo makes me humbly share, acquiring learning, such is life!
It is on my blog, which now I call "the lens of our eyes," I enjoy the moment of knowledge, absorbing information and reporting, with the participation of everyone, every day the beauty of the colors on paper.
Observing and thinking a bit of world I'm living, I noticed that it was a beautiful day like all others, this day was not beautiful by accident, and asked myself: What can I do to make this moment more then gracious to share it with my neighbor?

I saw that is easy! What you can share all these colors around me through a still image on a paper, a photograph without a word that conveys a lot of smiles, looks, pieces of stories and lived moments that the camera captures driving us to keep all these memories in an album over the course of life ...
Today, with the digital world, the machines provide the most current share experiences elapsed in our history a world of colors.

thank

Making it clear that it would not be able to do all this work if God did not presenteasse with opportunities to photograph moments, leading me to conclude all this wonderful process.

I thank God for knowing so many beautiful professional photographers with their work, done with professionalism, dedication and perfection. From now on I want to thank everyone who is part of the Orkut (fotourbana@hotmail.com) (fotourbanaperfil1@hotmail.com) and all who provided content to generate the blog (nalentedosmeusolhos.blogspot.com).

For without the participation of all, would not have done this work (photo)

Grateful.
The lens of my eyes.
SSA-06.15.2012

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário